Can I change my phone number if I don't like it?
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Super LTE line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Super LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Super LTE line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Super LTE and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Super LTE and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Super LTE?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Risk-free trial work?
How does the Student Discount work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Super LTE line
How to set up your device with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Super LTE in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
Updated by Arina Vlasova
Step 1. Check to see if you have Wi-Fi turned off and cellular data turned on.
Most phones prefer a Wi-Fi connection over a cellular data connection and only use cellular data when Wi-Fi is unavailable.
- Turn off Wi-Fi: pull down the notification tray by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen, then turn on the Wi-Fi toggle. Alternatively, you can tap Settings > Connections / Network & Internet and turn Wi-Fi off from there.
- Turn on Mobile Data: pull down the notification tray by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen, then turn on the Mobile Data toggle.Most Android phones also have the Mobile data option under Settings > Data Usage or Settings > More > Mobile/Cellular Networks.
- Disable Wi-Fi by going to Settings > Wi-Fi and tapping the Wi-Fi On/Off switch.
- Turn on Cellular Data: go to Settings > Cellular/Mobile data and set the Cellular/Mobile Data switch to the ON position.
- Scroll down and check if the app you’re trying to use is allowed to use Cellular Data.
Step 2. Turn off Data Roaming and Change Network Mode
Please make sure that your device is configured with the settings mentioned below:
- Swipe up on the home screen to see all your apps.
- Go to Settings > Connections / Network & Internet > Mobile Networks / Cellular networks.
- Check Roaming - Make sure roaming is turned OFF.
- Check Preferred network type / Network mode - Make sure it is set to LTE only. If this option is not available, please select LTE/3G/2G or LTE/UMTS/GSM.
- Go to Settings > Cellular / Mobile data > Cellular Data Options / Mobile Data Options.
- Check Data Roaming - Make sure all roaming options are turned OFF.
- Check Voice & Data - Make sure it is set to LTE.
Step 3. Check and update APN settings
Most phones require some configuration on our GSM LTE network. Please check that your Access Point Name settings (APN Settings) are correct by following this guide. It only takes 2-3 minutes.
Step 4. Customer service
If the first 4 steps didn’t fix the issue, please reach out to customer support via chat, email, or call and they should be able to tell you why your cellular data is not working and help you troubleshoot further.