Can I change my phone number if I don't like it?
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Super LTE line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Super LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Super LTE line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Super LTE and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Super LTE and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Super LTE?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Risk-free trial work?
How does the Student Discount work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Super LTE line
How to set up your device with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Super LTE in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
You've ordered your Starter Kit. Now it's time to activate your SIM card. It only takes 2-3 minutes. We'll walk you through each step.
Steps to activate your US Mobile SIM Starter Kit
- Create an account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Log in to your US Mobile account by the website or using the app. On the menu on the left-hand side go to "Add a new line."
- Click on "I'm ready to activate."
- On the next page, use your phone's IMEI to confirm that it will work with our Super LTE network. If it's compatible, continue with the Super LTE network. If it's not compatible, go ahead and select the GSM LTE network, which is compatible with most devices.
You can read about the differences between the two networks here.
- In the next step, enter your SIM card number (it is a 19-20 digit number) or choose it from a list of SIMs that was delivered to you and go to the next step.
- In the next step, choose whether you'd like to "Get a new number" or "Transfer my number" from your previous carrier.
The new numbers are randomly selected, preferably as per the ZIP code, and we have no control over number selections or the area codes.
- If you choose to get a new number, enter your ZIP code. This will help us get a number with an area code local to you.
- If you would like to transfer your number over to US Mobile, select your previous carrier, enter your phone number, and the account number and PIN from your previous carrier.
- Next, choose one of our Unlimited plans, or build a custom plan that fits your needs!
- Enter your billing information for the payment method of your choice. Turn on AutoPay if you want to avoid missing payments or wish to use a promo or referral code (it can be added where it says "Code" above the Total cost).
- Once you're ready, go ahead and Activate your line!
- At this point, if you get a new number, you can insert the US Mobile SIM card into your device and start using it right away.
- If you’re porting a number, we’ll email you when your number is ready to use, so feel free to keep using your old provider's SIM card till then.
- If the activation does not go through, please note the error message at the top of the screen and let our support know via chat, call, or email us at email@example.com.