Updated by Usman Ghani
After you check which network works the best for you, please double check if your LG Rebel phone is compatible.
If your LG Rebel has VoLTE and no network restrictions on it, it should be compatible.
With GSM LTE, most LG Rebel phones are compatible.
We highly recommend to check the compatibility of your LG Rebel phone with our SIM cards by entering its IMEI here
What issue is your device facing today?
I have no service
I cannot make or receive calls
I cannot send or receive text messages
My cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
I cannot send/receive MMS
I can't use my phone as a hotspot
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
Here are some useful instructions for your device - LG Rebel:
How to turn Data Roaming off
- Navigate: Menu > Settings > More > Mobile networks > Data Roaming.For LG Rebel 4, navigate: Menu > Tools > Settings > Network & internet > Mobile networks.
- Turn Data Roaming off.If Data roaming is switched off, the switch will be greyed out.If your mobile data is turned off, the switch will be greyed out as well, and you won't be able to move the switch.
How to enable VoLTE
- Navigate: Menu > Settings.
- Tap Advanced Calling to turn it On.
How to Check if you have Wi-Fi turned off and cellular data turned on
- Turn off Wi-Fi: Navigate to Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi toggle Off from there.For LG Rebel 4, navigate: Menu > Tools > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi. Turn Wi-Fi off from here.
- Turn on Mobile Data: Navigate to Settings > Mobile Data and turn Mobile Data toggle On from there.For LG Rebel 4, navigate: Menu > Tools > Settings > Network & internet > Mobile data. Turn mobile data on from here.
How to Update the APN
- Navigate: Menu > Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
How to Turn OFF Call forwarding
- Dial ##004# to turn off conditional call forwarding.
- Dial *73 to cancel call forwarding.
How to check the number entered for SMS center
Go to Messages > Menu button > Settings > More Settings >Text messages > SMS Service Center.
How to Make sure MMS / Group Messaging both are turned ON
- Go to Messages > Tap on 3 dots > Settings.
- Search for MMS / Group messaging toggle and turn it ON.
How to Setup Hotspot
- Navigate: Menu > Settings > Tethering Wi-Fi hotspot.For LG Rebel 4, navigate: Menu > Tools > Settings > Network & internet > Tethering > Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Tap the Wi-Fi hotspot toggle to turn it On.
- Tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot and enter the Wi-Fi name (SSID) and password.
How to Setup Visual Voicemail
- Navigate: Menu > Tools > Voicemail.
- Select Start.
- Select OK.