Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between Warp 5G & GSM 5G?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I set up Security Questions for my US Mobile Account?
How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your US Mobile account
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How do I transfer my number to eSIM?
How do I verify my US Mobile account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Shareable Data Plan
How to understand usage in Shareable Data Plans
How to use Single Sign-On with your account
I'm having trouble signing into my account
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Shareable Data Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
How to set up your iPhone with Warp 5G in case of No Service
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Warp 5G line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM 5G line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM 5G line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Warp 5G line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM 5G line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Warp 5G line
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Warp 5G and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Warp 5G and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Kyocera Device setup
My Caller ID is incorrect
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Buy now and pay later: check out with Affirm
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
Easily set up Autopay for your phone bill
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I disable my service?
How do you enable Consolidated Billing?
How does the Student Discount work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Get Started With US Mobile
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which frequency bands does US Mobile use?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
Can I use talk and text with my international plan?
Google Pixel: Activate and install an international eSIM
How to Buy (or redeem) an International eSIM plan
List of international eSIM compatible devices
Samsung Galaxy: Activate and install an international eSIM
Supported Carriers for our international destinations
What to expect after your international data purchase?
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
iPhone: Activate and install an international eSIM plan
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How Do I Set Up Wifi Calling?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I forgot my voicemail password
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up your Android with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Warp 5G line
How to set up your device with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
Updated by Mushfiq Rahman
Texting issues are practically unheard of on our premium Warp 5G network. The first step would be to see if your phone has sufficient signal strength. If the phone displays no service or has a poor signal, try moving around a bit or stepping outside for a moment.
If you have good signal strength and texts in your plan, try sending texts to multiple contacts. It's because the contact you're trying to send a text might not have sufficient texts in the plans.
If the device is still having texting issues try the troubleshooting steps below.
Error 97: SMS origination denied
- Check texts in your plan.This error is only seen when the text plan is not provisioned or fully used. Please check to see whether you have sufficient texts in your plan.
- Check your Blocked Contacts.The number you are trying to send the message to may be blocked on your device. Please make sure that no numbers are blocked.
Insufficient Fund for message delivery
- Check that the phone number is correct and not international.The reason for this error could be that you are attempting to send an international text message. Make sure you're entering the phone number correctly and your recipient has texting enabled on their account. Note that you cannot send texts to phones outside the US.
- Check texts in your plan.This error is generally only seen when the text plan is not provisioned or fully used. Please check to see whether you have sufficient texts in your plan.
I cannot send and receive SMS on my iPhone
Please try these suggestions:
- Go to Settings > Messages.
- Turn ON iMessage.
- Make sure the checkmark is set to your US Mobile phone number in the Send and Receive option.
- Turn ON Send as SMS.
- Go to Settings > Cellular / Mobile data > Cellular Data Options / Mobile Data Options.
- Check Data Roaming - Make sure all the roaming options are turned OFF.
- Check Voice & Data - Make sure it is set to LTE.
I cannot send and receive SMS on my Android
Please try these suggestions:
Turn Data Roaming Off and Change the Network Mode:
- Swipe up on the home screen to see all your apps.
- Go to Settings > Connections / Network & Internet > Mobile Networks / Cellular networks.
- Check Roaming - Make sure roaming is turned OFF.
- Go to Preferred network type / Network mode - Make sure it is set to LTE/CDMA or LTE/3G/2G or Global.
If your device is still having problems with sending or receiving messages, please reach out to us via chat, email or call at any time!