Can I change my phone number if I don't like it?
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Super LTE line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Super LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Super LTE line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Super LTE and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Super LTE and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Super LTE?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Risk-free trial work?
How does the Student Discount work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Super LTE line
How to set up your device with Super LTE in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Super LTE in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
Updated by Arina Vlasova
- Make sure you’ve set up voicemail for that line.
- Make sure you’re in an area with good service.Tip: Good and reliable service is when you have 3 or more bars.If you have ordered your GSM LTE sim card after 9th June, you should be able to use Visual Voicemail on your GSM LTE sim card
- Please make sure you have subscribed to an active talk and data plan to use Visual Voicemail. You can check this on your account’s dashboard.
- To access visual voicemail, WIFI must be turned OFF and the data must be turned ON.
I cannot access my voicemail with GSM LTE line
- Dial 123 and press and hold 1 or * key.
- If that doesn’t work try dialing 805-637-7243 or 805-637-7249.
- If you hear a ring, a busy signal or an error message when the voicemail plays, press 7.
I cannot receive or access my voicemail with Super LTE line
- Make sure call forwarding is disabled. You can disable it by dialing *73.
- You can enable or disable voicemail notifications on your Super LTE line by calling voicemail at *86 and navigating through the personal options.
I see a red dot voicemail notification on my iPhone
If you see a persistent 'red dot VM notification' on your iPhone, even though there are no unread VMs, here’s the fix:
- Call your number from any other line.
- Let it ring till it goes to Voicemail.
- Leave a test Voicemail.
- Call voicemail from your phone by dialing *86.
- Listen to it, then delete.
- Restart your phone and the notification should go away.
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, reach out to customer support via chat, calls or email and they’d be happy to help you fix the issue!