Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Warp 5G?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I set up Security Questions for my US Mobile Account?
How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your US Mobile account
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How do I verify my US Mobile account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Student Discount work?
How does the free trial work?
How does the referral bonus work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Warp 5G line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Warp 5G line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Warp 5G line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Warp 5G and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Warp 5G and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
Updating eSIM APN Settings
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How Do I Set Up WiFi Calling for iPhones?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I Set Up WiFi Calling on Android?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Warp 5G line
How to set up your device with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
Updated by Arina Vlasova
- First, check to see that you have enough texts in your plan.
- Make sure you have reception. If the phone displays no service or has poor signal, try moving around a bit or stepping outside for a moment.
- Try restarting your phone once. Many issues can be solved by the network refresh triggered by a restart.
- Make sure you're entering the phone number correctly and your recipient has texting enabled on their account.
- If you get the error "text blocking is active", please reach out to us via chat or email and we will help you out with it.
If your phone still has texting errors, follow the quick troubleshooting steps below.
I cannot send or receive SMS on my iPhone
- Go to Settings > Messages.
- Turn ON iMessage.
- Make sure the checkmark is set to your US Mobile phone number in the Send and Receive option.
- Turn ON Send as SMS.
- Go to Settings > Cellular / Mobile data > Cellular Data Options / Mobile Data Options.
- Check Data Roaming - Make sure all the roaming options are turned OFF.
- Check Voice & Data - Make sure it is set to LTE and VoLTE is turned ON.For sim cards ordered before 9th June 2021, please make sure Voice and Data are set to 4G and VoLTE OFF. This should resolve the issue temporarily.
Please get in touch with support so that we can send a replacement sim card for you.
I cannot send or receive SMS on my Android
- Go to Messages > Menu button > Settings > More Settings >Text messages > SMS Service Center.
- Make sure the number entered for SMS center is +12063130004.
- Go to Settings > Connections / Network & Internet > Mobile Networks / Cellular networks.
- Check Roaming - Make sure roaming is turned OFF.
- Check Preferred network type / Network mode - Make sure it is set to LTE/3G/2G or LTE/UMTS/GSM.
If this Guide did not help, please contact customer support via chat, email or call on 611 at any time!