Can I switch to a different phone later?

Mushfiq Rahman Updated by Mushfiq Rahman

Yes, you can, If your new phone is unlocked and compatible with US Mobile, move the SIM Card from your old device and insert it in the new one. 

If the SIM Card size is different you can easily adjust them up and down using the size adapters that were included with the original SIM. You just need to pop out the right size of the SIM Card and insert it into your phone.

If you haven't kept that, no worries. Just reach out to us and we'll send you another one. 

SIM Card

The video below is an example of how you can insert it into a Xiaomi Mi Mix but the principle is the same, no matter what phone or other connected devices you have.

If you need help or have questions, please feel free to contact us via call (​1-878-205-0088), email (​, or via chat. 

How did we do?

Call Forwarding

How Do I Set Up Wifi Calling?