Abusive Customer SOP
Knowledge Base Guide
Unauthorized Device - Customer language
Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Warp 5G?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I set up Security Questions for my US Mobile Account?
How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your US Mobile account
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How do I verify my US Mobile account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Student Discount work?
How does the free trial work?
How does the referral bonus work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Warp 5G line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Warp 5G line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Warp 5G line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Warp 5G and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Warp 5G and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
Updating eSIM APN Settings
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How Do I Set Up WiFi Calling for iPhones?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I Set Up WiFi Calling on Android?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Warp 5G line
How to set up your device with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
LG Exalt LTE
Moto G Series
Motorola Moto XT series
5G UltraWide Band
Add-Ons_Call Forwarding & Blocking: FAQ
Add-Ons_Domestic Data Roaming
Add-Ons_Emails to Texts
Add-Ons_Other (411 Directory, Toll-free numbers)
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: FAQ
Add-Ons_Wi-Fi Calling: FAQ
Add-Ons_eSIMs: Complimentary Data Amounts
Add-Ons_eSIMs: Users not on Unlimited All
Balance_SMS Validity and Google Voice
Balance_Top-Up and Base Plan: FAQ
Balance_“Hotspot User” Flag and Hotspot Standalone Devices (Modem, Router etc.)
Billing_Invoice, Payments, Taxes and Fee
General_Data Throttles and Speed: FAQ
General_Terms and Conditions
Join_Networks and 5G
Join_Port In: FAQ
Join_Promo and Deals: FAQ
Join_Promo and Deals: Glossary
Join_Promo and Deals: YouTube Collaborations
Join_Risk Free Trial
Join_SIM Activation Flow
Join_Starter Kit, SIM Cards and Shipping
Navigation_Account / Dashboard
Navigation_Not receiving emails
Navigation_Renew / Cancel Plan
Plans_Family Plans (Multi-line Discounts)
Plans_Pooled Plans: FAQ
Plans_Selection and Pricing
Ports_Internal Port: FAQ
Add-Ons_Call Forwarding: Issues
Add-Ons_VoLTE - (Voice over LTE) - Simultaneous Voice & Data Calls: Issues
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: Issues
Devices_Advanced Troubleshooting: GSM LTE - SOC Reset (Vcare)
Devices_Cellular Data_GSM LTE
Devices_Cellular Data_Super LTE
Devices_LTE Status Codes and OTA reconfiguration
Devices_No Service_GSM LTE
Devices_No Service_Super LTE - Android
Devices_No Service_Super LTE - iPhone
Devices_Nokia 3310 APN Settings
Devices_T-Mobile 3G Sunset
Join_Device Compatibility - GSM LTE
Join_Device Compatibility - Warp 5G
Join_Discount 1/2 Access
Navigation_Account / Dashboard: Browser
Navigation_Account and Dashboard: Apps
Ports_GSM LTE PORT-IN Errors
Ports_Port In: Issues
Ports_Port In: Terminology
Ports_Port Out: Issues
Ports_Super LTE PORT-IN Errors
Account_Change Email Address
Add-Ons_VoLTE - (Voice over LTE) - Simultaneous Voice & Data Calls: Requests
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: Requests
Balance_Top-up and Base Plan: Requests
Billing_Change/Extend Expiration date
Join_Promo and Deals: Requests
Logistics_Phone Orders Approval Protocol for current customers
Logistics_SIM Order (Status, Reshipment, Cancellation, FREESIM Promo Code)
Logistics_Shop Page and Phone Order
Plans_Pooled Plans: Requests
Ports_Internal Port Protocol
Ports_Port In: Requests
Ports_Port Out Protocol
SIM Requests - Pipefy Forms
SIM_Cancellation of Services
SIM_Change of Ownership
SIM_Features Guide: GSM LTE
SIM_Features Guide: Super LTE (Post-Paid)
SIM_Features Guide: Super LTE (Pre-Paid)
SIM_Premium Security Features
Porting Training Doctrine
Updated by Arina Vlasova
1. Data usage issues
If Customer claims data usage is incorrect:
- Check if data has been consumed or or if plan has expired.
- Guide customers through the data usage information available on their respective device.
- Check if there is a rollover issue.
Slow data speeds
It’s always useful to run a data speed test to ensure that it’s working:
- If data sign is worse than 4G LTE, check coverage and see if network settings can be changed to get them back to 4G LTE. For Android: Check Advanced troubleshooting section below.
- Check features (features tab on SIM page) to make sure data speed is not being throttled.
- If congestion issues (more load, poor data service), hotline the line for a few seconds and then restore.
- Make sure that the device is configured properly according to our network settings requirement.
- Make sure that the correct APNs are installed in the device.
- Check if customer followed this Guide. Make sure to discuss First Steps from this Guide with customer.
- Help customer to Manually configure the APN settings for iPhone
- While connected to Wi-Fi, open Safari and navigate to http://unlockit.co.nz
- Tap Create APN
- Choose Country = United States
- Choose Carrier = Verizon LTE
- Tap Create APN again and confirm
- The new profile would show up under Settings > General > Profiles. Please tap on it and install the profile to be configured.
If manual APN configuration method fails, then try the network settings reset option since at that point the assumption is that the APN configuration has a corruption/issue for which the network settings reset is required.
- Ask customer to insert GSM LTE SIM card.Sometimes resetting network settings works even with Super LTE SIM. You may try to Reset Network Settings and then using unlockit to update the APN again.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.This will remove all the saved Wi-Fi passwords.
- Power off the device and insert Super LTE SIM back.
- Check if customer followed this Guide.
If customer is unable to complete APN configuration for any reason, then they may need to reset network settings:
- To ensure you clear out any cache related issues please insert the white GSM LTE sim card into the phone (White GSM LTE sim card can either be active or inactive - both options work)
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset / General Management > Reset > Reset network settings OR Settings > Connections / Network & Internet > tap on the three-dot icon at the top > Select Network settings reset > Reset settingsPlease note this will remove any saved Wi-Fi passwords too
- Once the reset network settings is complete, please turn off the phone and wait for 60 seconds
- Reinsert the black Super LTE sim card and power it back on. This would allow the OTA to reconfigure after which it should start working right away
If signals alternate between one and zero on 4G then its likely related to coverage -> First, Try enabling LTE only mode:
- Ask the customer to install “Force LTE" application from play store.
- Open the application on your phone and select the method under ForceLTE.
- After choosing a supported method, you will be redirected to the “Phone Info” page.
- Now scroll through the phone information to set the desired network type and select the LTE only option.
- Ask the customer to dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Go to Phone Information and then navigate to the Preferred Network Type. Make sure the customer selects the option which has both LTE/CDMA. If LTE/CDMA is not specifically present then they can choose LTE only.
- Once the preferred network type is set, make sure to turn on VoLTE provisioned (Which is right below Set Preferred Network Type).