Abusive Customer SOP
Knowledge Base Guide
Unauthorized Device - Customer language
Can I add a second line to my account?
How can I switch between GSM & Warp 5G?
How do I cancel a payment?
How do I check my balance via SMS?
How do I create an account?
How do I name a phone line?
How do I pay my monthly bill?
How do I refer someone to US Mobile?
How do I set up Security Questions for my US Mobile Account?
How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your US Mobile account
How do I sign into my account?
How do I snooze my account?
How do I verify my US Mobile account?
How to manage a Pooled Plan
How to set up a Pooled Plan
How to understand usage in Pooled Plans
I'm having trouble signing into my account
US Mobile's iOS & Android Apps
What do I need to do to port out my number?
What happens if I run out of data in my Pooled Plan?
What is AutoPay and how can I enable it?
Where can I check my remaining Minutes, Text Messages and Data?
100 MB to GB – What Can I Do with 100 MB of Data?
Can I return a phone I bought from US Mobile?
Do unused minutes rollover?
Does it cost me to call customer support?
How am I billed for calls and texts?
How can I close my account?
How does the Student Discount work?
How does the free trial work?
How does the referral bonus work?
What do I do if my AutoPay fails?
What is a base plan?
What is the Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee?
What payment methods does US Mobile accept?
What taxes and fees do I have to pay with US Mobile?
Where can I find an invoice for my order?
Where can I update my payment information?
Where can I view my order history?
Will I lose my number if I don't pay the bill?
Calls going to Landline
How to Check Your Block List
I can't use my phone as a hotspot on my Warp 5G line
I can't use my phone as a hotspot with my GSM LTE line
I cannot receive or access my voicemail
I cannot send or receive text messages with GSM LTE line
I cannot send or receive text messages with Warp 5G line
I cannot send/receive MMS with GSM LTE line
I cannot send/receive MMS with Warp 5G line
I cannot use SIM on my device
I have no service with GSM LTE line after the APN Update
I use GSM and I cannot make or receive calls
I use GSM and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are.
I use Warp 5G and I cannot make or receive calls
I use Warp 5G and my cellular data is not working, but talk and text are
Can I change my plan in the middle of the month?
Can I decide which phone number I get?
How do I use a promo code?
How long does my plan last for?
How to get a free Starter Kit
We have news to share
What do I do if I run out of minutes, texts, or data in the middle of the month?
Where can I get a US Mobile SIM?
Which US Mobile network is best for me?
Which networks does US Mobile use?
Can I make international calls?
Can I use my phone when traveling internationally?
List of eSIM compatible devices
Step-by-step installation guide for eSIM
Updating eSIM APN Settings
eSIM Data Roaming Country APN Settings
Can I switch to a different phone later?
How Do I Set Up WiFi Calling for iPhones?
How can I adjust my phone's ring time?
How can I get my phone unlocked?
How can I set up a hotspot?
How do I Set Up WiFi Calling on Android?
How do I access my voicemail?
How do I insert the SIM into my phone?
How do I set up my voicemail / visual voicemail?
I don't have a phone. What do I do?
I forgot my voicemail password
Is my device compatible with US Mobile?
My Caller ID is incorrect
Will US Mobile SIM cards fit in my phone?
Will my phone work with US Mobile?
How to set up a Blackberry with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an Android with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS 8 and newer (iPhone 6 and newer)
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 5 & earlier
How to set up an iPhone with a GSM LTE line - iOS Version 6 & 7
How to set up your Android with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your Samsung device with a Warp 5G line
How to set up your device with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How to set up your device with a GSM LTE line
How to set up your iPhone with Warp 5G in case of No Service
How can I keep my number?
How do I activate my SIM card?
How to transfer your number from one carrier to another
I cannot activate my SIM
I lost my SIM card
I need to update the information on my port request
LG Exalt LTE
Moto G Series
Motorola Moto XT series
5G UltraWide Band
Add-Ons_Call Forwarding & Blocking: FAQ
Add-Ons_Domestic Data Roaming
Add-Ons_Emails to Texts
Add-Ons_Other (411 Directory, Toll-free numbers)
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: FAQ
Add-Ons_Wi-Fi Calling: FAQ
Add-Ons_eSIMs: Complimentary Data Amounts
Add-Ons_eSIMs: Users not on Unlimited All
Balance_SMS Validity and Google Voice
Balance_Top-Up and Base Plan: FAQ
Balance_“Hotspot User” Flag and Hotspot Standalone Devices (Modem, Router etc.)
Billing_Invoice, Payments, Taxes and Fee
General_Data Throttles and Speed: FAQ
General_Terms and Conditions
Join_Networks and 5G
Join_Port In: FAQ
Join_Promo and Deals: FAQ
Join_Promo and Deals: Glossary
Join_Promo and Deals: YouTube Collaborations
Join_Risk Free Trial
Join_SIM Activation Flow
Join_Starter Kit, SIM Cards and Shipping
Navigation_Account / Dashboard
Navigation_Not receiving emails
Navigation_Renew / Cancel Plan
Plans_Family Plans (Multi-line Discounts)
Plans_Pooled Plans: FAQ
Plans_Selection and Pricing
Ports_Internal Port: FAQ
Add-Ons_Call Forwarding: Issues
Add-Ons_VoLTE - (Voice over LTE) - Simultaneous Voice & Data Calls: Issues
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: Issues
Devices_Advanced Troubleshooting: GSM LTE - SOC Reset (Vcare)
Devices_Cellular Data_GSM LTE
Devices_Cellular Data_Super LTE
Devices_LTE Status Codes and OTA reconfiguration
Devices_No Service_GSM LTE
Devices_No Service_Super LTE - Android
Devices_No Service_Super LTE - iPhone
Devices_Nokia 3310 APN Settings
Devices_T-Mobile 3G Sunset
Join_Device Compatibility - GSM LTE
Join_Device Compatibility - Warp 5G
Join_Discount 1/2 Access
Navigation_Account / Dashboard: Browser
Navigation_Account and Dashboard: Apps
Ports_GSM LTE PORT-IN Errors
Ports_Port In: Issues
Ports_Port In: Terminology
Ports_Port Out: Issues
Ports_Super LTE PORT-IN Errors
Account_Change Email Address
Add-Ons_VoLTE - (Voice over LTE) - Simultaneous Voice & Data Calls: Requests
Add-Ons_Voicemail and Visual Voicemail: Requests
Balance_Top-up and Base Plan: Requests
Billing_Change/Extend Expiration date
Join_Promo and Deals: Requests
Logistics_Phone Orders Approval Protocol for current customers
Logistics_SIM Order (Status, Reshipment, Cancellation, FREESIM Promo Code)
Logistics_Shop Page and Phone Order
Plans_Pooled Plans: Requests
Ports_Internal Port Protocol
Ports_Port In: Requests
Ports_Port Out Protocol
SIM Requests - Pipefy Forms
SIM_Cancellation of Services
SIM_Change of Ownership
SIM_Features Guide: GSM LTE
SIM_Features Guide: Super LTE (Post-Paid)
SIM_Features Guide: Super LTE (Pre-Paid)
SIM_Premium Security Features
Porting Training Doctrine
Updated by Syed Saad Hasan
Discount 1 and Discount 2 access
Discount 1 and Discount 2 access relates to the fact that in our contract with Verizon, we cannot directly take current Verizon customers, since that would mean they would be enabling us to steal their customers. Because of that, we have set up a system to prevent users with active Verizon lines from joining our Super LTE network until they are no longer recognized by Verizon as a current customer of theirs.
The customer will report seeing the error: "There may be a problem with compatibility/ This device is not compatible. Contact support for assistance."
This means the device is:
A) Registered to an active Verizon line, and
B) Has payments pending or in other words 'under contract'
Simply means the device is registered to an active Verizon line. All it takes for that to happen is to insert an active another carrier's SIM into the phone and boom! So even if you purchased your device unlocked and it has nothing to do with Verizon, the simple act of trying a Verizon SIM in it will render it.
1. Ask the customer to contact their previous carrier and remove any restrictions that they might have placed on the phone.
2. As soon as this is done, the customer can use the IMEI to activate their SIM with US Mobile.
1. Ask the customer if they're using the phone with Verizon
2. If yes, ask if they will be porting the Verizon number over
3. If yes, explain that the phone is currently registered to their Verizon line and since Super LTE is powered by Verizon the system won't accept the IMEI for activation, because as far as Verizon is concerned, the IMEI is already attached to a Verizon number. Ask the customer to try adding another carrier's sim card to the phone for the IMEI to get freed up.
4. Another and easier solution is that we just Change the last 3 digits of the customer's IMEI to something else > check in Admin > Verizon > Validate Device if it's certified. Give this IMEI to the customer for the purposes of submitting a port request
5. Advise the customer to continue using the Verizon SIM until the number completes porting over from Verizon
6. Once the number ports over, the original IMEI of the customer's device will be freed up and will no longer show discount_2_access error. At this point, the customer may safely insert the US Mobile SIM into that device and start using it.
If however, the customer is not porting the number over from Verizon or the device in question is not attached to their Verizon account or they don't have a Verizon number at all (bought the device used from someone), then:
- Advise the customer that their phone is currently registered to an active Verizon line and since Super LTE is powered by Verizon the system won't accept the IMEI for activation, because as far as Verizon is concerned, the IMEI is already attached to a Verizon number.
- They will need to call Verizon and ask to have the IMEI delinked from whichever line it's showing up attached to. Be advised that this doesn't always work, since most Verizon reps won't know what the customer is talking about, so be sure to explain the situation to the customer adequately.Deprecated (no longer used) The customer will need to get the IMEI freed up by inserting their Verizon SIM card into any other Verizon certified device, just long enough for the SIM to register on to the network with that device. Ask the customer to insert the SIM into the other device and make a call. As soon as that is done, the IMEI of the customer’s own device will show certified and they can activate it with Super LTE.